Thursday, April 9, 2009

About Me

Hi! I am Sun Hae Choi and I am 11 years old. Even though my nationality is Korean, I study in another different country called Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. My favorite things to do are draw, read, and practice my clarinet and piano. I take clarinet lessons, piano lessons, and Mandarin lessons. I learn two languages: Mandarin and Spanish. I find both languages fascinating to learn. And I learn two instruments : the clarinet and the piano. I enjoy playing both instruments, but I think I like playing the clarinet a little more. I also really enjoy solving math problems. And I LOVE shopping! Places that I usually shop in are KLCC and Pavilion. I hope you learned more about me!
P.S.: I have a younger sister named Ju Hae Choi and she is in third grade. She also plays the piano and just started learning how to speak Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment